Friday, July 10, 2009

Hari Karnival

July 4th was my school's hari karnival.Our school was so damn crowded that day u know?They were quite a lot of performence on the stage also..got one was MJ one XD.. but sadly i didnt really get to watch it, I could only see a little bit of it T.T..And there were lots of stalls there.There were games, food, drinks and other stuff..had dominos somemore weyh..kool=D There were a few stalls where tons of people were lining up or more like pushing each other just to buy the thing.My class was selling fruits, rojak and ice blended juice.The ice blended juice very pack oh...My friend had to wait so long just to get 3drinks ...A lot of the stalls were closed before 3 because their stuff sell finish d..lol..I had to duty for pbsm for 2hours..damn boring...before that i helped out a bit at my class stall...Had lots of fun that day =DA few of my friends didnt come to school T.T..anyways tata
->Leanne

No comments: