Monday, June 15, 2009

My 13th birthday

My birthday was a very fun day!But it was also a not so good day for my party.Well that is because my friend ran through my house glass sliding door...She practically ran through it without knowing what actually happened...haha...Yea .. but luckily she was ok...She had 5stiches,4above her lips and 1on her chest...And the rest was all small cuts.She was runing around with my dog and did not look where she was heading..so yeah..Besides that my house was quite crowded with people that included my friend, some of my relatives and my mum's friends....I had quite a lot of gifts..Yipee!!I also didnt really eat much that night, we had BBQ. I was like walking up and down up and down ..taking stuff puting stuff and etc..etc...Oh I had 2 birthday cakes..XD This is a picture of the blueberry cheese cake .....
Doesnt it just look nice ?XD
Alright thx for reading ppl!!
~>Leanne

No comments: