Friday, September 18, 2009

Folio freee...XD

Its been quite some time since I updated this blog =D..I feel so relieved cause finally finished all my folios and passed them up before the holidays..YAY..I've been busy doing a few folio the last 2 weeks...And my geo & sej folio I finished quite fast, so once a lot of ppl in my class knew that I finished geo & sej folio..So many ppl keep on asking me for my folio to borrow..Some of them copy,some of them wanted 2 see & some asked me how to do...Then one of the days last week I got kinda annoyed...I didnt bring both my geo & sej folio to school hehe..=DKay enough bout school..=D Yay!! the raya holidays finally came XD..Free from school but gonna miss some friends ..Xp Happy Holidays & Selamat Hari Raya to everyone...=Dt.t.f.n
~>Leanne

No comments: