Saturday, April 11, 2009

April Fools month

April 1st was a very fun day for me and my friends.We April fooled lots of people in school that day and it was so funny haha...Well but some people did'nt get fooled by it, what a waste.That day my school also had "sukan tara"its something like sports day i supose, so we were quite tired when we went home after school.I have gotten all my exam paper results except my pend. seni one, I think teacher haven't mark finish yet.I'm so happy that i did'nt fail anything =]I came back from school yesterday so tired cause i practice marching for sports day.Now i think i'm becoming more darker and i did'nt have 2 study after recess yesterday YAY!When we finished marching yesterday, I still had about like 20 minutes till school finished. Me and my friend were lazy to go back to class.So we stayed at the canteen for a while,at that time our class teacher pass us and I quickly tried to hide myself but it did'nt work in the end. Our class teacher ask us why we were there than we told her why.Than she asked us if we were gonna go back to class,we just said yes but we did'nt hehe =].Nothing else to write,t.t.f.n.

->Leanne

No comments: