Friday, February 20, 2009

Life lately ...

So far I've been getting used to secondary school . Now i got more friends XD ... + more homework /haiz/. I think I'm starting to like facebook more now, well i got lots of friends in my facebook account =D.Feb 17 I celebrated my mums birthday with her friend.Now its raining , very loudly somemore.I started playing basketball in school , its fun and really tiring n sweaty... U should see the boys after they play , damn disgusting man ...they're uniform all wet wet one .....its like they just took their bath with their uniform on.I became libarian in school , this week first time i bertugas wif my friends mah... then coz i come late , I jaga the so called "counter" place to borrow and return books, I blur blur ah... then after teacher sorta scold me a bit lah...then after that i had to help teacher do this do that ....Ai yo teacher keep on asking us ,me and my friend to do things.Finally , we could go out to rest ah ...phew#....hehe ..it was kinda tiring lar but ok ok la.I'm done typing man.... tata
-->L3âññ3 =>

No comments: