Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year!

Happy Moo Moo Year 2 every1 hu visits our blog! Wow... This years cny came in a hurry... But i sort of like it... coz... skool start not even 1 month then got holiday... so good!!!! Thank u so much!!! hehehe I got lots of hong pao this year, Im so happy!! YAY!!!


Sorry so long never rite, every time on9 oso lazy 2 rite,so 2 day im gonna tell u about my new skool.


My skool name is Catholic high. It is a hard skool 2 get in2. The skool is very scrict. I dun lik it at all... boo hoo... So sad, my new skool oni got 5 ex-classmates got in2 the skool. I miss PUAY CHAI so much!!!!! N my ex-classmate thst got in2 the skool is oni my normal normal fren. So sad la... N Catholic high skools dicsiplin teacher is lik puay chai's feng fu siao(crazy) chang. hehehe...


Hey, u guys wanna c CHS badge?


This is it. Is it nice? ok ok la, rite.
Ok. Thats all i hav 2 say. Bye! See'ya later! Happy Moo Moo Year!

No comments: